Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another Mother's Day Card

Ok...so I'm having way to much fun creating Mother's Day Cards. This one I created for my special Grandma. She's one of the most amazing people I know. This year she will be 92 and is still active (we go shopping together and to the temple just about every week.) She's such a wonderful Grandma that I told my hubby I'd marry him all over again just so that I could have her! (My hubby is definately a keeper too so I think I scored! LOL.) She's the type of woman that is never too busy and always loves kids and grandkids mess and all. I'm one of the fortunate who not only have wonderful in-laws, but Grandparents too!

Anyway, this lattice card is from http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com/. If you haven't been to her site, you are in for an amazing treat. She has tons of beautiful ideas and they are all amazing! I've been wanting to use one of her cards for the last few months and never have so today was the lucky day! I LOVE it and I think Grandma will too! Thanks Susan! The flowers were actually cut from leftovers from a scrapbooking page that I just had laying around so voila...scraps go to good use.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic and thank you for the kind words and link back to my blog

    ReplyDelete