Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cute Bookmark....




Yesterday, I was browsing the internet and I went to this website (one of my favorites for ideas.) Her design team is fantastic. Here's the link if you want to peak. http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/2009/05/animal-kingdom-bookmark-challenge.html Anyway, they had done a challenge using the bookmark feature on the Animal Kingdom Cartridge. Their bookmarks were so cute, I had to give it a try. So off to my scrap space where I came across a leftover 11 inch scrap from another project. So instead of using the bookmark feature (this already had ribbon on it) I just added some matching paper and this cute little elephant (he is a copyrighted image from this site http://www.teddybear-treasures.com/.) She sells the cutest files for die cutting machines. I personally used my cricut with the SCAL program to cut this elephant. If you haven't been to her site, drop on over, you won't be disappointed. Her files are really cute and her prices are very reasonable.



Anyway, I loved how it turned out as the nose can now hold my spot on the page of whatever book I am reading. I just love looking at peoples creations and getting inspired to try something new. I don't think I would have ever decided to do a bookmark. It just never crossed my mind. I usually just use a scrap of paper or sticky note that is handy. LOL. Anyway, I think he turned out cute. Run on over to Teddy Bear Treasures and check out her cute files. This one is one of her Peek-a-Boo set. Thanks for looking!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment