Saturday, April 10, 2010

Daddy Daughter Party Invite


This is one of those projects that gave me a great amount of stress. Not because it was difficult, but because I found out at around 2:00 p.m. that I had to come up with an idea for an invite for a Daddy Daughter Party, cut out all the pieces so that my activity day girls could put them together, print the invite information for the inside, plus get all the other stuff done for my activity day group by 4:00 p.m. Once I got off the phone at shortly after two, I was in a panick trying to decide "what" to do for a manly card. For me, the idea is always the hardest to come up with and men's cards always seem to be the worst. Since these were going to be put together by 10 year olds and because I didn't have much time to pull it all together, this is what I came up with. For a last minute effort, I don't think they turned out too bad! Nothing fancy, but not too girly and the best part fast to throw together! LOL. (I did get to use my brand new versamark stamp pad for the first time....I'm not a stamper but have loved the look of this so I finally bought one and even with a coupon it was $8.00! Yikes!....the only down side, was the girls got the brown edging ink somehow all over my brand new pad....) Sigh...oh well. Hopefully all the dad's will come to our daddy daughter party and it will be fun. Now does anyone have any good activities for a Daddy Daughter party? Games???? HELP!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment