Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Bucket



Last year we went to a Halloween costume party and our friend gave us these cute little buckets full of fun Halloween treats. Well, this year when I was decorating, I came across this cute little "empty" bucket. Well, empty won't do so.....here is another Halloween home decor idea and it was easier than I expected because I pulled out an old folder that had swap items that I had participated in several years ago and voila....all the paper piecings were done! These paper piecings were too big for my pages since I still scrapbook 8.5 x 11 (shocker huh!) and so they were just sitting in an old folder collecting dust. Perfect! I didn't make one cut or assemble anything other than putting the sticks on the items so it only took about 15 minutes! LOL. I love that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment