Monday, November 29, 2010

Poinsetta cards, tag, bag




I joined a cyber crop on the MTC forums a couple of weeks ago and it started yesterday. I had to create a bag/box with a poinsettia, a matching tag, and a card with two poinsettias on it. I had some left over pieces so I made an additional card just for fun and a few more tags. Here is one of my entries for the crop. I've never done a cyber crop before and so far it's been fun. This poinsetta file created by Penny was so easy to cut and assemble. I LOVE it. I also love the shimmer bazzil cardstock. I think it makes this flower look so beautiful. I think I might make even more of these to put on packages as bows this year. We'll see how much time I get. Thankfully my daughter is feeling better. She has been sick and running a fever for 11 days! She even missed Thanksgiving Dinner. Darn it! The medicine the doctor gave us hasn't been working, but thankfully she's feeling better and actually went to school today. We'll see how she feels when she gets home. If you want Penny's file, go here: http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/2010/09/so-now-lets-say-p-is-for-pdc-poinsetta.html Penny also has a tutorial on how to assemble this flower if you want to watch it. If you want the purse file it's free and can be found under the MTC challenge file but you have to be a member of the forums to download it. Being a member is also free. If you aren't a member, you might want to sign up as there are lots of help files posted on this forum and tutorials on how to use MTC. Here's the link for that tote file. http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/9522/christmas-challenge-one-gift-set-by-michellemybelle/#Item_1 Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment