Thursday, January 13, 2011

I WON ---- Woo Hoo ---


I am SOOOOOOOO thrilled! I was going through my google reader for the blogs I follow and I WON! And guess what it is......a FULL year subscription to the new Bug Magazine! I always say I'm not creative on my own, but I copy well so I couldn't be happier! I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Jenn and thank you for such a wonderful prize! I can't wait for it to arrive so I can dig in and enjoy it's pages. I'm sure it is going to be a WONDERFUL magazine! So Thank you Jenn! If you want to peak in on her blog and visit for a while, she has some wonderful SVG files that she's sharing also. I love her zigzag tree! Super cute so make sure you snag it while you are there and thanks again!!!! http://paperthisandthat.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment