Saturday, February 5, 2011

Son's Valentines


Well, here it is. This is part of my son's valentines gift this year. He reads a lot and the other day was asking me for another bookmark. He had lost the one he had before and he said he wanted a monster one. So I thought....hey what a fun idea to give to him as part of his Valentine's Day gift. And while I was at it, I decided to try one of these cute little carrot boxes which turned out so cute and adorable! You can't see it in the picture, but on the top of the carrot box is actually a stamp with a heart on it. It turned out so fun. I filled the little box with heart shaped Valentines candies and have his scripture maker left to do and I'm going to also try one of those gum holders if I have time. I think he will like them. I was excited to see that there was even a challenge this set fit into....they wanted a "non-traditional" valentine with no red and pink. I think this set qualifies! LOL. This little monster was a freebie from Treasure Box Designs. I think he turned out cute! Here's the challenge that they are going into...

http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/02/sketch-33-non-traditional-valentine.html


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He's gonna love them......so adorable!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'~

    ReplyDelete