Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ghostly Goblins Poster


Here's another poster for my son's teacher....she hangs these posters out in the hall and then the kids do an art project that they hang around it. She wanted ghosts and haunted houses so I am assuming the pictures hanging around it will be ghosts and haunted houses. LOL. In our school they only have regular die cuts which of course are the pits for changing the size if they even have what you want at all. I prefer my Make the Cut over those die cuts anyday! I did cut the title "Ghostly Goblins" with the die cutter and boy did it take too long. I brought the rest home to finish it. This is also the first time I experimented with construction paper and my cricut. I was worried that the paper would leave way to much "junk" on the mat, but it really didn't. I was pleasantly surprised. That means I can use the schools paper for these. Yeah!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment