Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wedding Tile


Ok...so I'm running late. LOL. This is actually a wedding gift for a wedding from July and I've never given to the family yet! How awful is that! So...since I saw it sitting there, I decided to take a picture of it and bring it upstairs so that I can get it delivered.... I guess better late than never right..... I'm so naughty.... this summer has just been so busy..... sigh..... for anyone who is interested, this cool font is called Regal and you can download it for free at www.fontspace.com or just google free regal font and download it from your favorite site. Anyway, this is the first one of these that I have tried. I really like how it turned out bu sadly, I still have the H one done for another wedding. Dang it! But in my defense on that one, it's cut and ready to go but I ran out of tiles and haven't remembered to get more. I'm going to add that to my shopping list now! I'll post that one after I get the tile to put it on.....anyway, I hope they like it even if it is late......anyone else had one of those summers?????
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment