Monday, November 28, 2011

On the Farm








Today I didn't feel like creating a lot of things for scrapbooking (shocker huh!) so I dug through my old supplies and found these cute farm pieces. I do love to use my cricut as a supplement sometimes without creating the whole layout with it. In this layout, all I cut today was the barn and the title. The rest were either left over cuts or pieces from an old frame-ups kit. Simple, but fun. I love the barn and the title though. They added "just" the right touch to make it quick and easy. I'd share where I got the farm font if I could remember. That's the trouble with getting old and saving thousands of files over a 4 year period.....It was one someone created because it was in an svg file, however, I bet if you search the web, there's one out there.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment