Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bluebirds for Christmas

 

 



I saw the cutest Christmas scrapbook pages the other day on ebay. (I like to look for fun new ideas there.) They were done with nontraditional Christmas colors....blue, pink, yellow, green, and purple! I rarely think "outside of the box" and I loved them. The person that created the pages said they were done with files from Treasure Box Designs. Now if you follow my blog, you know that I have several sets of her patterns and LOVE them. With that said, I'm done with my Christmas shopping (for myself inluded! LOL...How many of you purchase your own scrapbooking supplies and then hubby gives them to you? I do, since he doesn't know what I "want" for crafting, he just tells me to get it and let him know!) Anyway, I decided to make my own version of this cute layout that I saw....so here are some of the pieces that I have created! I took my penguins that I posted the other day and changed them up to turn them into bluebirds....no cost needed when you modify things you already have! I LOVE MTC for that reason... it allows me to do whatever I want, not just what the catridge does. Anyway, when I get the layout done, I'll show you what I'm going to do with them and how it turns out. In the meantime, I love how these cute little blue birds turned out! If you'd like to purchase her set, go here href="http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/category_12/2/Whats-New.htm" > and look for her Holiday Tweetie set! And she's having a sale again right now and has 5 new sets that I haven't even seen yet....her prices are always good, but with a sale, you can't beat them! If I'd have known that I probably wouldn't have spent a couple hours making my own! LOL. She's already done the work, I would have saved myself a ton of time. Now I did say my shopping was done right....maybe not! Go take a peak at her amazing files and cute designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment