Thursday, February 16, 2012

Butterfly Layout

Posted by PicasaThis was such a fun picture!  My son was son excited that he found this monarch butterfly.  It was so cold outside that it just sat in his hand.  He was thrilled.  He comes running over to me and says "Take a picture, Mom!"  So I did.   Eventually it flew away, probably after he warmed it up a bit..LOL...but the look on his face was priceless and full of joy.  Most often in life, it's the simplist things that bring us the most pleasure.  I hope he always remembers that.  And thinking of simple pleasure, this whole layout, with the exception of the main paper, is all scraps.  Gotta love that!  I also love this butterfly.  I can't remember where I got this file either, but isn't it fabulous!  It cut like a dream!  Love those "simple" things!

I'm entering this into these challenges:
  http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/2012/02/dysu-59-layers.html use layers
 http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/2012/02/wacky-wednesday-65-circles.html use circles
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/2012/02/use-your-scraps-challenge.html use scraps

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout and such a great picture.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you next week.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this layout! Thanks for playing along with the Delightful Challenges Design Team this week!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete