Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rose New Camera Pictures










Ok....so I got these beautiful flowers for my birthday and couldn't resist playing with my so so new camera. My old camera died and so almost a year ago, my sweet hubby bought me a new one. Well...the first pictures I took were awful....so I've been trying to play every once in a while to get some better shots. Today I played with several different features of my camera and these are a few of the results. I think my favorite one is the second one where I was able to select the color and change the other colors to black and white! How cool is that! LOL. Anyway, which one do you like? I'd really like to hear your input....Thanks!

I'm going to enter my pictures here at As Simple as That.  I love the thought of everyday photos....that's what these are .... a way to remember something special that my dear hubby did for me.  I sure LOVE that man!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


http://rebeccacooper.blogspot.com/ "target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/rebeccaanncooper/simple_button1_150px-1.jpg"/> />

1 comment:

  1. AWWW!!! Congratulations on your camera! I'm sure your going to enjoy it! What camera did you get?? Love all the different pictures you took with it.

    Can't wait to see more pictures.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete