Sunday, September 9, 2012

"Fair"y Good Time

 


I did these layouts to go with my Fun at the Fair layout!  We had such a good time.  I had forgotten my camera, so all of these pictures for these layouts were done with my camera phone.  Who knew that I would be so thankful for such silly simple pictures.  I love preserving all of our good memories.   Here's to camera phones which provide better than nothing pictures!  LOL.

http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/09/fabulous-friday-challenge-phones.html

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. such cute layouts! lucky you had your phone so you could get some fun shots - and join in our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, where would we be without phones nowadays! thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. channa

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!!! good that you capture these pics.. thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you had your camera phone, looks like a fun time! Thanks for joining the challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete