Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lady Bug Shaped Card



I found this challenge where the prize is some of Scrappy Moms stamps.  I haven't tried any of her stamps yet and they are so cute that I decided to join her challenge and made this cute little ladybug shaped card to go on my baby gift for a shower I am going to next week.  I think it's cute!  I made it to match the diaper cake that I will be posting another time.  Isn't this ladybug sweet!  The colors for the shower and nursery are hot pink, light pink, brown and white so voila!  One cute shaped card for my gift and one completed entry for the challenge.  Double duty....love that!  Now if I was only lucky enough to win to try some of her stamps it would be ever better!  LOL.

If you want to play along with the challenge go here:  http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/2012/09/terrific-tuesday-challenge-shape-up.html
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little ladybug card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete