Monday, December 24, 2012

At the Lake Vertical Border



I joined a contest at Designs on Cloud 9 and won this cute little set called "At the Lake."  I thought this little bear was so cute I had to make him up really fast.  So here he is....didn't he turn out cute.  The little fish, tackle box, frog, and butterfly were not part of the set, but punches and files I already had but I think they look cute with this little bear and his boat!  Love it! 

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2012/12/himcr-77-anything-but.html Anything but Christmas

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heidi!
    I'm contacting you to let you know that you are the winner of the $30 Gift Certificate from Peachy Keen Stamps for playing along with all of our December Challenges. Please send me an email at lorie at peachykeenstamps dot com, and I will tell you how to claim your prize. Congratulations!!!!

    ~Lorie

    ReplyDelete