Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Card



I needed to come up with a simple yet nice Valentine's Day Card with red, white, and pink paper, some stickers and some ribbon.  They needed to be able to be made quickly and I needed about 25 of them for a group of ladies to put together.  This is what I came up with.   To use only the supplies I was given so there wasn't any more cost incurred was hard for me.  I tend to create what strikes me at the moment, but all in all, they look nice, were easy to put together, and used only the supplies I had.  Without the embossing, it would be really boring, but that simple embossing makes a big difference.  This folder was one of my Christmas presents and so it was fun to get to use something new also.   If you haven't made your cards yet, there is still time to do a simple one like this one!  Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment