Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mice Piecings



Ok....these little mice are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  It seems that each designer has a few files that I just have to have.  These little mice were one of those!  Aren't they absolutely adorable.  I made 10 to 12 of these little guys and just love them.  My favorite is the little laying down mouse.  I think he's so cute!  I have a couple of layouts that I'm going to use these on and I've already used one on a card.  I was thrilled to realize that I won $25.00 in free files for joining their challenge and so now I get to go choose some more of my favorites!  She has such cute files.  I love them.  If you haven't been to her site, make sure you pop over and look at her adorable style!  I'll post more pictures when they land on their permanent home.  :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment