Thursday, October 30, 2014

Before and After Table



Here's another fun project I have been working on.  I've had this little table for YEARS.  I was thinking about getting rid of it, but it is the perfect size that fits over my heater and hold my laundry basket when it's not in use.  So one day instead of getting rid of it, I decided to give it a much needed make-over.  It turned out really nice and was really easy to do.  I love home-made chalk paint and Java Gel Stain by General Finishes.  Have I mentioned that I redid an entire kitchen with Java Gel Stain.  It turned out amazing.  Love that stuff.  Anyway....here are my before and after pictures.   Not bad for a total of about $10.  

1 comment:

  1. awesome makeover!! I am inspired to look at old things with a new eye :-)

    ReplyDelete