Monday, January 19, 2015

Mine Craft Birthday Cake


My son loves Mine Craft like all kids his age so I tried to find a birthday cake that was Mine Craft.  Well, no one does one.  That won't work so here's my version of a Mine Craft birthday cake my way.  LOL.  He loved it and my Mom liked it so much she asked me to make some for my niece's son too.  Both boys were happy with their cake and so was this Momma. (I should have taken the picture with out the knives in the background so you could see the "layers" of mincraft items but.....)  Anyway, you get the gist anyway!

http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/2015/01/craft-it-up-link-it-up-linky-party-47.html 3d birthday cake decorations

2 comments:

  1. Great 3D item! Thanks for joining us at CDD!
    Saundra CDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project!! I love it! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete