Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside Layyout



Here's another quick page.  Once again, I'm thankful that my journaling was on the photos as these were taken 3 years ago.  I'm glad I didn't loose that detail since I am so far behind on my scrapbooking.  Before I started to make all my embellishments, I was actually caught up on my scrapbooking.  Then I started to make all my own embellishments because the designers are so good at making cute files.  Unfortunately, it takes so much longer to create everything and I got so far behind.  I love being able to catch up some and spend more time on some pages and less on others.  I also like getting some of these "odd ball or left over" pictures done and in books.  Better in the album, than in my to do pile!  Love this little snowman.  He's one of the Little Scraps of Heaven files and the title was a freebie from Miss Kate's Cuttables again.  Have I mentioned I love free files?  The designers are always so generous!  Thank you so much!!!!

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2015/12/sos-231-let-it-snow.html let it snow
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2015/12/let-it-snow-snowman-challenge-here-at.html Snowman
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/12/lmcb-272-national-ding-ling-day-or.html ding-a-ling
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2015/12/himcr-229-super-scraps-saturday.html scraps - the title was made using left over scraps from other projects



12 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love that super cute snowman! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment!I'll have to have a look at these freebies! Love your page and take on our challenge this week at Lasting Memories, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout and a beautifully captured memory! Thanks for sharing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lay out! Shoot, I'm twenty years behind, but I'm trying. Lol

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout....love the title and photos! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little snowman and title are so so cute. You layout is awesome and perfect for the challenge at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lordy, I'm so behind on my pages too. Hard to catch up! But this turned out so fun! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout!! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for "Let It Snow" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brrr! Super cute! Love your snowman! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout...love your sweet photos!
    Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    Kim
    Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loveeeeee this! Thanks for playing along with DoubleClick Skittles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your title! Your layout is really wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete