Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Mr. and Mrs. Layout

We recently had the opportunity to go to our nieces wedding.  What a fun time for family to gather and spend time together!  It was beautiful!  I have no idea where the cut file of the couple was shared, as it was hanging out unused on my computer, but if it's yours, please let me know and I will give you proper credit!  Love it.  The titles I just created in MTC so I can't refer you to those either!  LOL. I love this paper pack and finally found a good use for all that beautiful foil paper!  For some reason the hearts on the bottom right look red, but are really a pink color.  Beautiful paper for a beautiful day!

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2017/07/ch-129-wedding-winners-from-ch-128.html wedding

1 comment:

  1. Lovely scrapbook pages! I really like the scalloped details and colors. So glad you shared your creation at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete